Competition is international.
Deadline: April, 29 2012
Project submission by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send up to 15 Mb in one message, but no more than 5 messages (you can also use file sharing for big and HiRes files, simply by sending us the link).
- You can send your project in PDF or JPG with a text description of the project in the DOC / RTF.
- Each project must be submitted no more than on 5 sheets of A3 size (one sheet — one file with the appropriate number: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5).
The project must include (* — required items):
- * Main image — the cover of the project: photomontage showing the house in the landscape. We recommend to use the view from the water.
- * Plans, sections and elevations at scale of 1:50 or 1:100.
- * Images of the building: day or night views, sketches, exterior and interior pictures (number of pictures — at the discretion of the author).
- * Description of the project, if necessary — with illustrations.
- sketch schemes — functional / design / technology, circuit nodes, building materials, infographics: course of your thoughts, expressed graphically.
- any additional material on the choice of the author, for example, you can send the video (AVI / MOV).
The number of works (projects) from one participant is not limited.
- Area of the house: 40-90 sq.m.
- Number of floors: no more than 3 floors
- Construction cost: $ 9000
- Weather conditions: from -30°C (-22°F) in the winter to +30°C (86°F) in summer
- Location of the house on the shore
We’ll answer all your questions here.